The Multinational Companies in Lithuania Online Database contains the latest available, individually researched data on 1180 senior executives at 600 leading African, American, Asian, European and Middle Eastern multinational companies and key local companies in Lithuania.
About the Multinational Companies in Lithuania Online Database
The Multinational Companies in Lithuania Online Database is a powerful, cost-effective business development and research tool delivered by an online database. It allows unlimited access to search, copy, print, export or save data selections of multinational companies in Lithuania and their key contacts.
In response to demand from our customers, BMI has created newly enhanced search functionality, allowing you to easily refine your campaign selections.
Key benefits for Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance and Research Teams
Our Multinational Companies Databases are a must-have marketing tool for all executives conducting business in Lithuania, ideal for securing new customers, partners or suppliers for sales and marketing as well as market assessment and planning, benchmarking and competitor tracking.
Data provided includes:
- Full Company Name & Postal Address
- Company Phone, Fax and Email
- Local & Global Websites
- Key Personnel & Job Titles
- 34 Primary & Secondary Industry Classifications
- Key Job Functions
The coverage may vary between entries depending on what is available for a company.
Make targeted selections and output in print or electronic formats
Produce bespoke company and contact selections for mailing lists, support telesales efforts and build customised databases then:
- Export Choose any combination of data types to produce unlimited bespoke exports of mailing lists, support telesales efforts and build customised databases.
- Copy your company and contact selections to you your clipboard.
- Print your company and contact selections straight from your screen.
Search, segment and target using:
- Company Name & Address- Immediately source strategic data on a potential customers, partners, suppliers or competitors based on their name and/or location.
- Job Titles- Use free-text searches to instantly target specific job titles.
- Nationality - Tailor your contact strategy to company culture and maturity based on their nationality.
- Key Job Functions- Reach the top decision-makers in Finance, Sales, Marketing , HR and Information Technology easily.
- Primary & Secondary Industries - Identify companies with a core business activity in each the 34 industries listed below and their interests in other industries.
Key industries covered by this database include:
||Trade (Inc. Conglomerates)
||Oil & Gas
|Food & Drink
How is the data researched?
The BMI corporate intelligence team identifies and creates records of the contact information of key companies in each of the 51 emerging markets. Email questionnaires are sent to target companies who then respond by updating key appointments, leavers and changes to contact information. Any remaining companies are validated by our dedicated research teams in London and in-country agents using web research and telephone questionnaires. BMI has long-established relationships with local partners based in each country to ensure that the data in every one of our directories is up-to-date and accurate.
How often is the MNC database updated?
BMI's Multinational Companies Online Database is refreshed and updated each month and new companies are added to the database throughout the year.