The Multinational Companies in South Korea Online Database contains the latest available, individually researched data on 2827 senior executives at 1176 leading African, American, Asian, European and Middle Eastern multinational companies and key local companies in South Korea.
About the Multinational Companies in South Korea Online Database
The Multinational Companies in South Korea Online Database is a powerful, cost-effective business development and research tool delivered by an online database. It allows unlimited access to search, copy, print, export or save data selections of multinational companies in South Korea and their key contacts.
In response to demand from our customers, BMI has created newly enhanced search functionality, allowing you to easily refine your campaign selections.
Key benefits for Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance and Research Teams
Our Multinational Companies Databases are a must-have marketing tool for all executives conducting business in South Korea, ideal for securing new customers, partners or suppliers for sales and marketing as well as market assessment and planning, benchmarking and competitor tracking.
Data provided includes:
- Full Company Name & Postal Address
- Company Phone, Fax and Email
- Local & Global Websites
- Key Personnel & Job Titles
- 34 Primary & Secondary Industry Classifications
- Key Job Functions
The coverage may vary between entries depending on what is available for a company.
Make targeted selections and output in print or electronic formats
Produce bespoke company and contact selections for mailing lists, support telesales efforts and build customised databases then:
- Export Choose any combination of data types to produce unlimited bespoke exports of mailing lists, support telesales efforts and build customised databases.
- Copy your company and contact selections to you your clipboard.
- Print your company and contact selections straight from your screen.
Search, segment and target using:
- Company Name & Address- Immediately source strategic data on a potential customers, partners, suppliers or competitors based on their name and/or location.
- Job Titles- Use free-text searches to instantly target specific job titles.
- Key Job Functions- Reach the top decision-makers in Finance, Sales, Marketing , HR and Information Technology easily.
- Primary & Secondary Industries - Identify companies with a core business activity in each the 34 industries listed below and their interests in other industries.
Key industries covered by this database include:
|Consumer Goods||Motor Industry||Trade (Inc. Conglomerates)|
|Electronics/Electrical||Oil & Gas||Transport|
|Food & Drink||Petrochemicals|
How is the data researched?
The BMI corporate intelligence team identifies leading multinational and national companies across emerging markets and researches in full the contact details for key executives at local offices and HQ locations. Research is carried out by telephone and the results are then checked and validated by BMI's dedicated research team.
How often is the MNC database updated?
BMI's Multinational Companies Online Database is refreshed and updated each month and new companies are added to the database throughout the year.