Business Monitor International (BMI) has just published 'Opportunities in Global Equities', a new special report that explores the hidden opportunities in the global equities markets towards the end of 2012 and beyond.
The report provides you with detailed analysis on the key macroeconomic environment, financial markets, market strategy, as well as industry and company analysis to help you identify and assess investment opportunities and risks for your business in the medium to long-term.
Use BMI's key views on global equities to support your investment decision-making and risk planning activities, with the report answering key questions, such as:
- What will the main macro-industry strategy investment themes be for the year ahead and how is this set against global assumptions and global stock markets?
- What challenges face the Russian economy following weak external demand and an uncertain policy environment, coupled with the expectation of weakening oil prices?
- How will German real estate equities fair and who will benefit from these changes?
- Will Chinese Healthcare companies survive the macro call to a Chinese hard-landing?
- Will the Indian infrastructure remain strong in the near to long term?
- Despite early signs of slow economic US recovery, will this continue over the coming quarters and will the construction and residential sectors show positive growth?
- Why should companies remain cautious over the North America midstream energy sector in the short term?
The special report draws on BMI's 28 years of experience to critically assess the greatest macroeconomic and political risks, helping you to assess the opportunities and challenges for your business in 2012 and beyond.