Commodities Monitor showcases the breadth and depth of BMI’s commodities forecasting capabilities. The report includes one global round up article, followed by eight commodity-specific price forecasts and extensive data.
The selected forecasts illustrate BMI's proprietary methodology, combining both technical and fundamental supply and demand analysis. Price forecasts leverage off extensive in-house industry and financial market expertise to provide a holistic, stress-tested view on the key factors driving commodity prices over the next five years. In addition to the individual forecasts, clients will also receive extensive data including a complete list of BMI's price forecasts, select fundamental metrics and benchmarking of BMI forecasts against both consensus and the futures market.
Each monthly publication includes:
- A monthly update of BMI's global commodities strategy
- One global commodities round up
- Eight detailed commodity price forecasts ranging across energy, metals, grains and softs
- Extensive charts and tables detailing BMI's price forecasts and select fundamental metrics
- Benchmarking of BMI forecasts against both consensus and the futures market