The India Banking & Financial Services Report has been researched at source and features BMI Research's independent assessment and forecasts for the commercial banking sector in India. It examines key drivers of growth and future prospects, including the macroeconomic situation, the level of development and potential for growth of the banking sector, the commercial initiatives of major players, government policy and the regulatory environment. Leading banks are profiled, covering total assets, liabilities, client deposits, lending, bond holdings, main products and services, competitive positioning and ownership structure.
BMI's India Banking & Financial Services Report provides industry professionals and strategists, sector analysts, business investors, trade associations and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the commercial banking industry in India.
- Benchmark BMI's independent commercial banking industry forecasts for India to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Indian commercial banking market.
- Target business opportunities and risks in India through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes, and major deals, investments and macroeconomic developments.
- Exploit latest competitive intelligence on your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity) and Competitive Landscape Analysis.
BMI Industry View
Key insights into the commercial banking market, covering industry trends, key players and the regulatory environment, plus snapshots of assets, liabilities, client loans and client deposits in local currency and USD.
Industry SWOT Analysis
Analysis of the major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats within the commercial banking sector and within the broader political, economic and business environment.
BMI’s Commercial Banking Risk Reward Index
BMI’s Risk Reward Index provides investors and participants looking for opportunities in the region with a clear country-comparative assessment of a market’s risks and potential rewards. Each of the country markets are scored using a sophisticated model that includes more than 40 industry, economic and demographic points. These provide indices of highest to lowest appeal to investors, with each position explained.
Global, Regional and Country Industry Overviews
In-depth analysis of the major global and regional developments in the market, which can be linked with the country industry overview, providing cross-country investment, product and financing trends that will affect each market, supported by BMI’s global and regional industry forecasts.
BMI Economic Forecasts
BMI forecasts to end-2019 for all headline macroeconomic indicators, including real GDP growth, inflation, fiscal balance, trade balance, current account and external debt.
- Competitive Landscape Market Data: Analysis of market size, dominant trends, competitive landscape and key annual and quarterly data.
- Company Database: A comprehensive breakdown of KPIs of the leading commercial banks, including assets and liabilities, client loans, client deposits, capital, bond holdings, loan-deposit ratio, tier 1 capital, return on assets, earnings per share and market capitalisation.
Company Profiles and SWOTs
Examines the competitive positioning and short- to medium-term business strategies of key industry players. Strategy is examined within the context of BMI’s industry forecasts, our macroeconomic views and our understanding of the wider competitive landscape to generate company SWOT analyses.
The latest financial and operating statistics and key company developments are also incorporated within the company profiles, enabling a full evaluation of recent company performance and future growth prospects.
The Commercial Banking reports draw on a network of primary sources, such as multilateral organisations, government departments, industry associations, chambers and company reports.
*Company profiles are not available for every country. Those reports instead contain information on the current activities of prominent companies operating in the market.