BMI defines telecare as the use of mobile and internet technology to provide clinical care and non-clinical services such as health monitoring, disease surveillance, outpatient care, self care and drug monitoring.
This new report enables you to:
- Identify key growth drivers of telecare globally.
- Identify the demand for telecare in markets globally and assess the level of infrastructure that is in place to deliver the particular telecare service – self care, outpatient care, health monitoring, disease surveillance and drug monitoring.
- Identify investment risks.
- Identify key players and their strategies.
- Telecare Matrix assesses Market Opportunities and Technology Base scores for 88 countries.
- 15 case studies covering different stakeholders in Telecare across the world.
- BMI data and forecasts for telecoms and healthcare markets.
- Analysis of major risks to Telecare development.